Friday, December 5, 2008

One Third

i want to thank all of you who called and texted and emailed and facebooked me to wish me Happy Birthday! i had to charge my phone twice on Wednesday because you people blew me up. but i loved EVERY second of it. it's always a fun game with me and the BF when we hear our Blackberries start vibrating and guess to see whose it is and typically it's his cause he's so popular! but wednesday.... WEDNESDAY... it was ALL ME BABY! WOOOOOOOOOOOO


here are some pictures from the 12 Days of Christel!

flowers from my honey on Saturday night. he arranged them in a photo box all by hisownself.
Photobucket

me and Ang with yet ANOTHER one of the Thelma and Louise shots we've been doing for 17 or so years!
Photobucket

THOSE guys. Brothers and Boyfriends....
Photobucket

then on my ACTUAL birthday i got this! THIS! that my honey commissioned and designed. isn't he a peach?
Photobucket
yeah. it's PIRATEY!

look how fantastic it looks ON my bed!
Photobucket
it's fleece on the under side too. way ass cozy!

and then i went to dinner at Ang's. the Rottens made me a sign! (if you look closely you can see that the B in Birthday looks like boobies!)
Photobucket

and then a White trash cake too! (it's a little perverse looking too. i LOVE IT!)
Photobucket

and pirate flips!
Photobucket

and swirly earrings.
Photobucket


i'm a spoiled loved girl. thank you all again for the love!

No comments: