Sunday, April 20, 2008

nintendo thumb

when i say "really the ONLY way i communicate is with text messages.."


i'm SO not kidding. i checked my usage for last month and i sent and received


six
thousand
seven
hundred
ninety
four

text messages.

6,794. IN ONE MONTH. that breaks down to roughly 226 A DAY. that's insanity!

but its true. if i can't text you, i prolly haven't talked to you in while. that's so sad. i need to get amongst the land of the living. or something.

maybe morrow.

kkthxbye.

2 comments:

kojo said...

Wait...you can SPEAK?

I call shenanigans. I thought the EEEEEEEEE noise was because your voice box was ripped out in a freak accident between a boat and grocery cart.

I'mma go check how many I had last month now...cause I wanna see if I gossip as much as you do.

christelpistol said...

well since i got a blackberry now, our PIN to PIN messages don't count.