Thursday, April 17, 2008

$47.47

guess who just made her LAST payment on her student loan.



JUST GUESS.

THIS GIRL!


the shitty part is that when my mom went to go get my graduation info, a year ago, they informed her that i was one class shy of being DONE. and able to graduate.



guess what class i am missing...


JUST GUESS.






Intro to Computers.

THIS GIRL!


missing a computer class. not something like Building a Computer to Make Cheesey Nachos Anytime I Want Them. not Computing In Russian. not Coding Websites Out Of Cotton Candy...



INTRO.
TO.
COMPUTERS.



needless to say, i am NOT rushing to get that completed on the basis of the stupidity of it. oh yeah and it will also now cost almost $500 to do it.



but YAY having my loan paid off. too bad i didnt get all the VALUE out of it. sheesh.

2 comments:

kojo said...

Actually, I kinda wish you WERE missing the "building a computer that will make you cheesy nachos anytime you want them."

I would TOTALLY volunteer to be your test subject in that endeavor.

christelpistol said...

mmmmmmmmmm nachos....