Friday, February 8, 2008

5 things

this was emailed to me this morning from Midwest Diva
and it was originally 4 things... but i'm a Number... and cant do things in fours. so. it's now five.

Five things about me that you may, or may not have known.
In no particular order and without further adieu…

A) Five jobs I have had in my life:
1. plant waterer
2. pizza slinger
3. phone girl
4. coffee goddess
5. CEO

B) Five movies I watch/have watched over and over
1. princess bride
2. shaun of the dead
3. harold and kumar go to white castle
4. philadelphia story
5. steel magnolias

C) Five places I have lived:
1. temple, tx
2. georgetown, tx
3. london, england
4. greenville, sc
5. amarillo, tx

D) Five TV Shows that I watch:
1. grey's anatomy
2. LOST
3. Paula's Home Cookin'
4. foster's home for imaginary friends
5. will and grace

E) Five places I have been
1. Numbers Summit
2. Spring Training
3. the looney bin
4. Scotland
5. hell and back

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. alliepants
2. angela
3. Josh o'Toole
4. donna
5. the mommie

G) Five of my favorite foods
1. chickenandfries
2. mom's pot roast with yorkshire puddings
3. chicken and fries
4. chocolate
5. chickenandfries

H) Five places I would rather be right now...
1. having sex
2. in a hammock on an island
3. mom and dad's house
4. anywhere with my peeps
5. ireland

I) Five friends I think will respond
1. allie
2. angela
3. buh-rian
4. tasty pants
5. ian

J) Five Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. SAUCY WENCH COFFEE ROASTERS
2. Baseball in Cinci in June
3. SAUCY WENCH COFFEE ROASTERS
4. moving
5. SAUCY! WENCH! COFFEE! ROASTERS!

No comments: